Saturday, February 5, 2011

LA colors Supernatural, Profusion Palette, Mica Bella & Shoes



Okay guys I'm uploading some photos and swatches for some older videos because I didn't have a blog at the time. This 1st photo isn't mine.


Here is LA colors palette in Supernatural swatched in various lighting:






Here is my video review on this palette as well as Wet n Wild's Creme eyeshadow in black



I picked up these gorgeous booties from Charlotte Russe. They were $40 and I got the next pair for $15.


Aren't these snow leopard shoes just to die?! and for only $15 with the sale:



I also got these Mica Bella Shadows. I think for like $10 each if I can remember right. Honestly you can get this same quality mineral eye shadows from Natural Beauty (found at Ross) and NYC mineral shadows so I would save your money and go with something like that. Here are the swatches though.








Here is my profusion palette I got at Ross for $6.49


No flash


With flash





Profusion palette review video


No comments:

Post a Comment